Sucrafil suspension is used to treat the following medical conditions;
1. Short term treatment of active duodenal ulcers( up to 8 weeks)
2. Prophylaxis of duodenal ulcer recurrence(prevention)
3. Treatment of benign gastric ulcer
4. As an adjunct in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis by using NSAID in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
5. Prophylaxis and treatment of stress-related mucosal damage especially in intensive care patients
The medicine is not advices to be used by the patients hypersensitive to it.
The usual dose is 10ml of suspension three times a day between meals and at bedtime